Официальный сайт CS 1.6 сети SolarNet - Самый Солнечный Сервер | 213.79.83.40:27015

Форум о онлайн играх. Bigan - Вестник онлайн игр!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум о онлайн играх. Bigan - Вестник онлайн игр! » Вопросы и ответы » Поиграем вместе в онлайн игру?

Поиграем вместе в онлайн игру?

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 63

Я недавно начал играть в GTA онлайн на магическом сервере и игра там мне очень понравилась. Решил сделать мини-обзор на эту игру и если кто заинтересуется, то давайте играть вместе (напишите мне в личку или тут).

Итак, на GTA SAMP Sektor: магический остров вам предстоит:

- Изучать магию разных направлений;
- Вступать в фракции и гильдии - Ангелы, Демоны, Зомби, Хранители, Стражи, Чародеи, Вампиры и многие другие!
- Выполнять десятки уникальных и интересных квестов, зарабатывая различные ценности и прокачивая своего персонажа. Например, нужно развести пиццу или подоить коров xD;
- Завести собственного питомца и выращивать его, а взамен получить его защиту;
- Самостоятельно прокачивать своего персонажа по разным направлениям, например увеличивать его стойкость;
- Пополнять свой инвентарь полезными вещами - зельями, капсулами, комплектами, эликсирами и многим другим! Количество вещей реально впечатляет!
- Выполнять сюжетные задания, искать артефакты, разгадывать загадки и погружаться в сюжет и атмосферу магического острова!
- Вступить в клубы и кланы единомышленников и вместе выполнять различные задания;
- Участвовать в игровых событиях, от простых гонок, до веселой "Битвы яиц";
- Принять участие в борьбе за власть над важными территориями острова и получать с них налоги;
- Приобрести собственный бизнес, например, частное ранчо или золотую шахту и улучшать его! А все другие игроки будут на вас работать xD
- Заводить отношения, жениться и заниматься сексом со своей половинкой, благодаря интересному меню отношений ^^.

Всё это и многое другое ждет вас на GTA Samp Sektor: Магический остров. Сайт игры: http://sektor-igr.ru/ ИП сервера: 176.32.37.28:7777 SA:MP 0.3x

My brother suggested I would possibly like this web site. He used to be totally right. This put up actually made my day. You can not consider just how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Wonderful blog and fantastic style and design.

Whats up this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I really love your site.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you create this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm trying to create my very own blog and would like to find out where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Many thanks!

Hello! I could have sworn I've visited this site before but after going through some of the articles I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm certainly happy I found it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!

I'm extremely inspired together with your writing skills and also with the structure to your blog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to peer a nice weblog like this one today..

Thanks  for another great post. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect method of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the look for such information.

Usually I do not read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, quite great post.

of course like your web site however you need to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very troublesome to inform the reality however I will definitely come back again.

This web site certainly has all of the information and facts I needed concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this web site, because i want enjoyment, as this this site conations really nice funny material too.

Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog. Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions?  Thanks

Hi to all, the contents present at this website are genuinely awesome for people experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

Hi there, the whole thing is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's actually excellent, keep up writing.

I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You're amazing! Thanks!

Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work and exposure! Keep up the awesome works guys I've incorporated you guys to   blogroll.

Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

Hello, the whole thing is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that's truly good, keep up writing.

Simply wish to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your post is just great and i could assume you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

Wow, this piece of writing is fastidious, my sister is analyzing these kinds of things, so I am going to inform her.

Very nice article, exactly what I needed.

Very good write-up. I definitely love this website. Keep writing!

Awesome article.

Article writing is also a fun, if you be acquainted with after that you can write if not it is difficult to write.

It's an awesome paragraph designed for all the internet viewers; they will obtain benefit from it I am sure.

I really like reading through a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!

Hi, I do think this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it ;) I will come back once again since I book-marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

These are in fact great ideas in concerning blogging. You have touched some pleasant factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.

Вы здесь » Форум о онлайн играх. Bigan - Вестник онлайн игр! » Вопросы и ответы » Поиграем вместе в онлайн игру?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно